An uninterrupted vista across Sydney Harbour grants a sparkling atmosphere to this exceptional 3-bed waterfront apartment set on dress-circle Billyard Ave, one of Sydney’s most sought-after enclaves. Positioned in “Grandview” and imbued with the famed direct-harbourfront ambience of this superb building, it offers spacious interiors and a NE-facing sunny terrace, a beautiful spot to take in the privileged panorama on offer.
Boasting a perfectly peaceful position with near-level harbour views across Elizabeth Bay, the spacious sun-filled living/dining area opens through bi-fold doors to the terrace, with adjoining large kitchen offering a modern space, also with stunning views. The main bedroom features en-suite and b/in robes, with the large 2nd and cosy 3rd both featuring b/in robes and interconnected main bathroom access, with int. laundry.
Private rear parking and access to a communal sundeck, BBQ area, and harbour jetty meanwhile combine to make this an enviable lifestyle abode in a wonderful location. The cafes and amenities of Macleay St are just minutes away, while harbourside Beare Park and Rushcutters Bay are within easy reach, all adding up to a significant opportunity in an idyllic cul-de-sac address.
– Sun-filled 3-bedroom sanctuary in prime harbourfront position
– In lovely condition, imbued with a tranquil harbour ambience
– Sunny living area opens via bi-fold doors to NE-facing terrace
– Large kitchen, stone benches, d/washer, magnificent harbour view
– Generous main bed w b/ins & en-suite, 2nd + 3rd beds w b/ins
– Interconnected main bathroom w full internal laundry facilities
– F/boards throughout, high ceilings, plant. shutters, very quiet
– Easy private parking, manicured gardens, sundeck, harbour jetty
– Security building, lift access, quick walk to Macleay St cafes
– Fine chance, great for investors, owner-occupiers, downsizers
Water Rates: $145.71pq
Council Rates: $530.95pq
Strata Levies: $2257.25pq
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces