Imagine this: you are on vacation in a boutique European hotel room, where every surface is exquisite, every design element considered and a sense of serene pleasure envelops the space. Now imagine that this is your home – the one you enjoy every day.
From the moment you open the door to your classic panelled entranceway, you are transported into a world of ease and luxury. From the master bedroom resplendent with sumptuous his & hers walk-in-robe, French doors leading to the lush outdoor terrace with water views through to the Carrara marble and bronze bathroom, this is a home that swoons elegance.
The refined lounge room has bi-fold doors that allow the morning light to stream in and sea breezes to tickle the senses all day long seamlessly uniting the indoor/outdoor spaces.
At first glance, the kitchen appears to be a grand hall, but on closer inspection, reveals itself to be a stunningly elegant entertainer’s hub that effortlessly flows through to the 700-bottle custom designed timber cellar, the cleverly concealed laundry and the storage area all elegantly housed in custom joinery with a flourish of mirror to trick the eye as to the functionality within. Nearby, the possibilities are endless for the second bedroom: a perfect nursery, home office or home gym.
However, it is the central dining room where the magic becomes truly apparent. Initially appearing as a calm & graceful space to dine or relax – complete with window seat, servery to the kitchen and bar stools allowing for conversation (and drinks) to flow effortlessly whilst meals are prepared. However, this simple space can ingeniously transform into guest accommodation with a pull down double (wall) bed, and doors to all adjoining spaces able to completely close off the space for privacy.
It is that gorgeous kitchen though that will continue to catch your eye. Imagine the dinner parties you will hold or the ease of day-to-day living when your kitchen looks like a piece of art and acts like a friend. From the marble-dolomite bench tops and smoked mirror splashback to the designer tapware and lighting, there is a space for everything making it easy to impress and user friendly.
This is an apartment that feels like luxury, oozes elegance, and provides a tranquil living experience due to the considered use of storage and joinery combined with an exceptionally imaginative floor plan.
If life were a holiday, this is the place to relax in style.
– Fully renovated luxury 2 bedroom plus apartment uniquely positioned within the tightly held ‘Buena Vista’ complex of only 12 apartments
– 3m high ceilings; classical details, cornices and panelling
– Marble finishes; custom joinery & European engineered oak floorboards throughout; carpet in master
– Bathroom features Carrara marble tiles, Caldera marble basin, Super White dolomite-marble benchtop with underfloor heating & heated towel rail
– Eco friendly Haiku intelligent sensor ceiling fans with remote timer keeps air flow cool in summer; gas fireplace warms in winter
– Kitchen features floor to ceiling joinery, Super White dolomite marble benchtops; designer tapware / lighting & soft close drawer storage
– Integrated appliances include Liebherr fridge / freezer, Miele dishwasher, Sirius twin motor ducted rangehood & appliance drawer + Neff combi/steam oven & induction cooktop
– Custom designed 700-bottle timber wine cellar adjacent to kitchen
– Storage includes hidden laundry + sink & ironing drawer; linen press; bike rack
– Flexible dining space housing concealed double wall bed allowing for 3rd bedroom
– Gallery art-rail hanging system; sheer & blockout curtains adds to luxury feel
– 2019 completed renovation provided new subfloor, electrical & plumbing
– North-east facing courtyard with all the amenity of a water front building with sea level access for recreation or relaxation; private jetty; pet friendly building
– Tucked away in a private cul-de-sac location surrounded by parks & the sparkling water of Rushcutters Bay
Water Rates: $144.11pq
Council Rates: $298.50pq
Strata Levies: $1,664.00pq
- 2 bed
- 1 bath