Spacious Grandeur and Timeless Style in Historic ‘Kingsclere’
Among just 17 exclusive apartments in one of Sydney’s very first residential “high-rises” (b.1912), this sumptuous apartment is offered now for the first time in more than 20 years and presents an exceptionally rare opportunity in a premium location on the corner of Greenknowe Avenue and Macleay Street.
The level 5 apartment was previously converted from four bedrooms into three and showcases grand proportions featuring high ceilings, rich timberwork and beautiful parquetry floors along with two recessed balconies. A prized northwest corner position creates a unique sense of standalone seclusion, while the interiors and balconies enjoy abundant natural light and views to the bay and/or city skyline.
Its enviable house-like floorplan offers the flexibility of 2 or 3 bedrooms with the option of a second living space, plus a palatial dining room, full main bathroom, ensuite and a recently renovated kitchen with laundry area. Impressive in every respect, the apartment promises serene privacy and the convenience of easy access to Macleay Street cafes, restaurants, boutique shopping and transport.
– Video intercom entry to gracious foyer area with dual lift access
– Only two apartments per floor; just the one partial common wall
– Seamless blending timeless character with sophisticated style
– Two recessed balconies capturing district and city skyline views
– Formal lounge, banquet dining and second living/3rd bedroom
– Modern kitchen has quality appliances and induction cooking
– Oversized master bedroom offers extensive robes and ensuite
– Heated floors in both bathrooms and air conditioning throughout
– Macleay St corner position; buses at door; 2.2km from the CBD
Council Rates: $332.58pq
Strata Rates: $5706.80pq
Water Rates: Included in levies
- 3 bed
- 2 bath