ACCESS VIA 6-8 GREENKNOWE AVENUE
Wonderfully positioned in Elizabeth Bay Gardens, a sought-after security building with lift, manicured gardens, swimming pool and generous visitor parking. This luxurious 2-bedroom apartment offers fabulous inner-east living, an easy walk to the harbour, city, buzzing cafes and transport.
Set on the 5th floor and enjoying a quiet and private corner position, it presents a spacious bright living/dining/kitchen area opening to a private balcony. The 2 bedrooms are both large and feature extensive b/ins while the large modern bathroom has bath and shower with a full separate laundry providing great convenience.
No car is needed in this ultra-convenient location but for those requiring parking, there are ample free spots available for residents in a dedicated scramble parking area.
With level lift access and an easy stroll to the village atmosphere of Macleay St, with its weekend markets and fine eateries, plus the harbour foreshore of Elizabeth Bay and Rushcutters Bay, this delightful home is sure to please astute buyers.
– Sleek modern 2-bed home, famed Elizabeth Bay Gardens complex
– Expansive and bright open plan living/dining/kitchen, full of light
– Glass-clad space opening to private balcony w lovely leafy outlook
– Generous bedrooms featuring fresh carpet, extensive mirrored b/ins
– Large modern kitchen, Smeg cooking, stone benches, dishwasher
– Spacious bathroom, full bath/sep shower, separate internal laundry
– Enviably peaceful location in celebrated and quiet off-street enclave
– Security building with wonderful common gardens, pool, lift access
– Mins to harbour at Elizabeth Bay, metres to Potts Point, visitor parking
– Memorable opportunity in long-admired block, perfect modern home
Water Rates: $179.06pq
Council Rates: $277.12pq
- 2 bed
- 1 bath