Beautifully appointed in an enviable location, this dress circle 3-bedroom home is a fine example of high-end Elizabeth Bay living. NE-facing terrace with expansive views across Sydney Harbour. Perched directly above Elizabeth Bay in the aptly named “Grandview” art deco building, is this memorable designer residence, with a flowing floorplan that cleverly melds modern style with heritage touches. The living/dining abounds with natural light, gazing across the terrace to the delights of the harbour, while the kitchen is sleek and modern. With access to manicured harbourside gardens, BBQ amenities and private jetty, this is waterfront Sydney living, within a short stroll to Potts Point Buzz.
– Located on one of Sydney’s most exclusive streets
– Convenient secure private parking with lift access
– Easy level entry via elegant foyer
– Quiet Cul-de-sac position
– Stunning Harbour Views from Living/Dining + Kitchen
– Private jetty with direct water front access
– Reverse Cycle Air-Con, Internal laundry
– Carpet, Built in robes and plantation shutters in bedrooms
– Access to waterfront entertainment area and outdoor cooking facilities
– Easy walk to CBD, Botanic Gardens, Domain, Elizabeth Bay Marina
– Stroll to hip eateries such as Billy Kwong, Monopole, Frattelli Paradiso etc.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces