Offered in one line or separately, here are two adjacent penthouse apartments atop waterfront Cavendish Hall, an exclusive grand classic Georgian security block of just 10. Presiding over sublime views of the gently lapping Bay below and across the glistening Harbour to the Heads, these house-size apartments are currently in comfortable condition with exciting scope for a contemporary renovation if desired. Offering imaginative buyers a unique chance to combine the 2 side-by-side apartments into one substantial residence, this adjacent pair of waterfront units are also lucrative investments or a blue chip home + income.
Previously Council and strata approved to amalgamate into one enormous whole-floor penthouse, there are plans available by acclaimed architect Brian Meyerson to combine Apt.9 + Apt.10 and create one of Elizabeth Bay’s grandest waterfront penthouse residences.
Enjoying sweeping water views and sunsplashed aspects, both apartments offer generous layouts featuring classic circa 1920’s charm and timeless style from various updates over the years. A short walk to idyllic parks and Macleay Street shops, cafes and transport choices, this inviting waterfront penthouse offers a prestigious cul-de-sac address, just minutes from the CBD.
* Cavendish Hall is Billyard Avenue’s most Northerly waterfront building
* Striking classic arched windows display the breathtaking views
* King size master bedroom (b/ins) with own harbourview sunroom
* Bay-fronted large 2nd bedroom with w/in robe and marble ensuite
* Versatile separate cosy study opens to north facing small balcony
* Large kitchen with internal laundry also opens to northerly balcony
* High ceilings, Kauri polished timber floors, windows on 3 sides
* Secure parking, common roof terrace, separate private storeroom
* Superbly maintained building, bbq area & vast waterfront garden
Council: $438.90pq each
Water: $258.38pq each
Levies: $1960pq each
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage