Characterised by a grand aesthetic and genteel allure, this magnificent 3-bedroom apartment is a showpiece abode with sweeping views across the harbour and over to the CBD. Set on the 5th-floor on the NE corner of the iconic “Kingsclere”, it exudes a classic charm that speaks to an era of grace and refinement; huge proportions blending with ornate original features to present a home of supreme elegance.
Featuring a careful restoration which pays homage to its 1912-period construction while maintaining the original structure, this is a home to savour. The N-facing living area is a sun-filled space with lovely water views, the original mantlepiece and light fixtures, plus a sun-washed balcony. There is a flexible room adjacent, great as a study or 2nd living area and which also has balcony access and superb views and the large NE-corner bedroom has a sun-blessed harbour outlook with north light. A central space, with original timber mantlepiece, and currently configured as the main bedroom, is magnificent, whilst a further bedroom features an E-facing balcony and study. The kitchen is huge and lovingly restored by an expert French cabinetmaker, with the original butler's pantry and cabinet next to it. There is a large main bathroom in a separate hallway, plus 2nd bathroom with laundry.
A residence of rare distinction in magnificent condition, the coming-to-market of this sumptuous home represents an exciting opportunity to purchase a genuine slice of Sydney history. The very first high-rise residential building to be built in the area, Kingsclere is a prized address, and this apartment lives up to such status. A must-see for those who appreciate the finest aspects of Potts Point living, it stands at-the-ready for the discerning new owner.
– Iconic Potts Point building, landmark position
– Prized NE aspect, Sydney Harbour, CBD vista
– Sunny living room leads to N-facing balcony
– 3 gorgeous bedrooms, range of flexible options
– NE-corner bedroom w views, central bedroom
– Side bedroom w study opens E-side balcony
– Front space, scope for use as office/2nd living
– Large main bathroom, 2nd bathroom, laundry
– Kitchen fully restored by French cabinetmaker
– Finely appointed, vast period fittings, fireplaces
– High ceilings, f/boards, lovely parquet floors
– Beautifully airy, full of light and cross-breeze
– Fine common areas, lift, wood-panelled foyer
– Beloved home, tightly held, rare opportunity
– Eateries, cafes, shopping, buses at doorstep
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Rooms