Sunlit, beautiful, and boasting all the celebrated charm of the Art Deco era, this 85 sqm approx 2-bedroom haven in the iconic “Onslow Gardens” building offers picture-perfect Elizabeth Bay living, an easy stroll to Macleay St, picturesque Beare Park and the many shops and restaurants of Potts Point. In lovely condition and blending plentiful period details with a sweet modern touch throughout its generous interiors, this is a home to savour at a sought after address.
Set on the ground floor and blessed with a delightful garden outlook framed by a large frangipani tree and showcasing harbour glimpses, it is sun-filled thanks to its north-facing aspect. Opening to a formal entry hall, a spacious living area flows to a formal dining space or sunroom, which interconnects with the enormous grand master bedroom on one side and a queen-sized bedroom on the other, both with built-ins. The gas kitchen is neat and tidy, with generous storage space and a dishwasher, and a tiled bathroom features internal laundry connections, ticking every box for relaxed living.
Laden with classic touches such as high ceilings, picture rails, and period architraves, the building features immaculate wood-panelled common areas that have been newly revamped by Art Deco expert Tyrone Dearing. A common outdoor rooftop with clotheslines has sweeping views of Sydney Harbour. This is a home of classic style in one of the area's most revered buildings. Exuding a very special ambience and whisper-quiet, this prized apartment is just footsteps to the buzz of local boutiques, cafes and restaurants, only a minute's walk to renowned restaurants Apollo, Franca, Bistro Rex and Cho Cho San. Harbourside parks, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Andrew (Boy) Charlton Pool and the CBD are all within easy reach, making it a “must-see” for discerning buyers.
– Revered Art Deco building, tightly-held off-street location
– North-facing, garden outlook with harbour glimpses
– Ground floor location with access to common rooftop
– 85sqm approx, spacious living area, separate dining/sunroom
– Huge, sun-filled main bedroom with built-ins & study area
– Generous 2nd bedroom with built-ins and garden aspect
– Gas kitchen, tiled bathroom with int. laundry connections
– Original timber f/boards, high ceilings, period highlights
– Newly upgraded security building, glorious common areas
– Renewal overseen by famed Deco expert Tyrone Dearing
– Footsteps to Eliz. Bay/Potts Point, shopping, cafes and bars
– Access to rooftop space w stunning harbour views, laundry
– Easy walk to Beare Park, Rushcutters Bay, Reg Bartley Oval
– Rare chance, fine company title building, mins to harbour
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Rooms