A glorious sun-filled sanctuary imbued with classic Georgian lines and embracing a lovely harbour vista, this is a 2-bed home to cherish in the revered 'Clanricarde'. Positioned in the dress-circle Billyard Ave cul-de-sac, it offers a sun-blessed N/NE-facing aspect in this prestige harbourside pocket, steps to Potts Point yet with the serene ambience that makes this neighbourhood so sought-after.
Set on the 2nd level, a level lift gives easy access to a home of wide proportions with 3m ceilings and large windows providing a welcome sense of light and space. A sunny NE corner living area showcases magnificent views over Elizabeth Bay, Rushcutters Bay, and the harbour itself, with a separate dining area a lovely zone. The master bedroom is very large, with b/ins, whilst the 2nd bed is sunny and quiet. A bright tiled bathroom with full bath and large kitchen with internal laundry complete a superb picture for peaceful living.
In excellent condition and yet with exciting scope for personal update to taste (STCA), this is a wonderful opportunity in a tightly-held building. Its prized NE-corner setting and wonderful harbour views make it a truly enviable residence, a stroll to the harbour foreshore at Beare Park and minutes to the cafes, shopping, and transport of Potts Point. Sure to appeal to discerning buyers, this apartment is a must-see.
– 2-bed haven in beloved c1920 'Clanricarde' building
– Set in prestige harbour enclave, steps to Potts Point
– Spacious sun-filled interiors, lovely direct harbour view
– Sun-bathed NE-facing living, windows w harbour vista
– Huge main bed with expansive b/ins, sunny 2nd bed
– Separate dining room, full of sun with lovely outlook
– Large kitchen, N aspect, int. laundry, large hall storage
– Ornate details, high ceilings, elegant arched windows
– Level lift access, fine common areas, quiet position
– Great condition, scope for bespoke revamp (STCA)
– Metres to harbour foreshore, minutes to Macleay St
– Iconic lifestyle location, walk to cafes + all amenities
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Rooms