Situated within the exclusive harbourside estate, 'Kincoppal', this private luxury apartment is the epitome of opulence and tranquillity. Set against a breathtaking backdrop of the natural beauty of Sydney Harbour, it promises an unparalleled escape from the ordinary, with its remarkable blend of architectural elegance and contemporary comfort, offering a truly extraordinary living experience.
Its gracious interior is adorned with luxurious finishes, elegant bespoke décor, and large doors and windows that offer sweeping views that encompass the city skyline and stretch across the water over Rushcutters Bay towards Manly. It has numerous outdoor terraces that wrap around the home and provide a seamless connection to the serene beauty of the harbour coves, as well as the ideal position to relax and watch the sunlight glinting on the water.
The apartment's premium north facing location presides over meticulously maintained grounds of this private and prestigious harbourside estate, a truly enchanting haven with manicured lawns, languid koi ponds, swaying palms, and tropical gardens that surround a heated pool and spa, the perfect place to cool down on a summer's morning. Situated opposite Macleay Park, the home offers immense ease in terms of transportation to the city and access to the cosmopolitan culture of Potts Point.
– 24-hour concierge based in historic sandstone building leads to a distinguished entrance and guest sitting room
– Formal dining with bespoke marble topped sideboard flows to elegant sitting room that embraces the panorama of Sydney Harbour
– Stylishly appointed kitchen with premium integrated Miele appliances, walk-in pantry, serving window to formal dining, plus casual dining area that opens out to terrace
– Glass sliding doors connect to the outdoor entertainers' oasis with covered terrace and inspiring views over the harbour
– Master bedroom boasts an enormous, fully tiled ensuite, walk-in robe and private terrace with views
– Two additional double bedrooms, one with built-ins and another with access to private rear terrace with city skyline aspect
– Generous, family-sized bathroom with stone vanity, separate shower and bathtub; plus additional guest powder room and separate laundry
– Double lock-up garage with side-by-side parking within secure, underground carpark
– Ducted air conditioning and video intercom, electric-gated drive with plentiful guest parking, heated pool, spa and sauna within landscaped gardens
– Prime position within strolling distance of local parks, gourmet shops and cafés
– Convenient bus stop to the CBD adjacent to the estate's exit gates
278 sqm (on title)
248 sqm (including balconies internal)
In Conjunction with Sydney Sotheby's International Realty
0417 371 522
0411 874 625
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Rooms
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage