Set on the top floor of immaculate Art Deco building 'Somerset', this elegant 1-bedroom apartment combines period class with a chic modern update, just footsteps to the magnificent harbour foreshore at Beare Park. Blessed with a N-facing aspect that offers harbour glimpses through the treetops of heritage-listed Boomerang across the street, natural light fills the expansive living space. The chef's kitchen centres around a large marble island/breakfast bar, well-appointed with Smeg oven/gas hob/rangehood, Miele dishwasher and Zip Hydrotap. A stylish bathroom showcases marble vanity and white mosaic tiling, while the over-sized bedroom features sisal flooring and streamlined built-ins. The garage includes 2 highly-prized car spaces, and a wall of custom cabinetry with built-in laundry facilities, plus a handy storage cage included. With picturesque Elizabeth Bay Marina and Beare Park just around the corner, village cafes and bustling Macleay St in easy reach, this home presents a brilliant opportunity in this tightly held harbourside enclave.
– Top floor 1-bed Deco home w/ mod. update
– Impeccably kept security block, 'Somerset'
– Leafy outlook, opposite iconic 'Boomerang'
– Fresh painted light-filled interiors, dark f/boards
– Expansive open plan kitchen/living/dining zone
– Chef's kitchen, slab marble island/breakfast bar
– Featuring Smeg gas cooking, Miele dishwasher
– Chic and serene marble/mosaic-tiled bathroom
– Over-sized bedroom, b/ins, sisal floor, ceiling fan
– 2 car spots, custom priv. laundry, storage cage
– Just a stroll to Elizabeth Bay Marina, Beare Park
– Eclectic cafes and dining on Macleay St nearby
– Coveted building in iconic Elizabeth Bay locale
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Rooms
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage