A leafy outlook awaits in this top floor, spacious, 1 bedroom apartment. With only minutes’ walk to Paddington, Potts Point, Rushcutters Bay and Elizabeth Bay, this abode boasts 77sqm of well-proportioned spaces, high ceilings and wide timber floors throughout. Set within a larger security block, this pet friendly apartment shares its entry with only two others making it feel both private and intimate.
Indeed privacy abounds in the wonderfully large living area (with substantial built in storage) perfectly suited to entertaining. With its own dedicated dining enclave and mirrored splashback kitchen adjacent, it allows for easy hosting – within reach of essentials and open to guests, yet perfectly remote.
An ample sized bedroom with a wall of built-ins, ceiling fan and full height doors opens to a sweet Juliette balcony allowing lovely breezes and light to fill the apartment. A separate and highly practical powder room allows for a more generous bathroom complete with both glass shower and bathtub.
If size matters, then this convenient and bright apartment will tick all the boxes.
– Top floor, pet friendly, security building with video intercom
– High ceilings and sense of space throughout
– Oversized living space with adjacent balcony and built in display storage
– Streamlined modern kitchen with mirrored splash back, dishwasher and gas cooktop
– Master bedroom with plantation shutters, Juliette balcony and built ins
– Bathroom with vanity storage, glass shower & full bath with separate powder room
– Internal laundry facilities and linen press storage
– Reverse cycle air conditioning to main living spaces
– LUG with room for storage and visitor parking
– Walking distance to Paddington, Darlinghurst, Potts Point, Rushcutters Bay
– Located within an array of amenities: local cafes, restaurants, parks, shopping and transport
Water Rates: $150.22pq
Council Rates: $242.83pq
Strata Levies: $1311.60pq
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces