Two sun drenched balconies await in this split level 2 bedroom enclave. Situated in the enviable heart of Darlinghurst and just moments from Paddington, Potts Point, & Rushcutters Bay, this cleverly designed apartment nestled in a lush tree lined quarter cleverly divides the entertaining areas from the bedroom sanctuaries.
The master bedroom, with walk through robe and ensuite with bath, enjoys its own balcony & New York loft style vista, while the 2nd bedroom (with BIR) is a great optional home office with lovely light and sash windows for cool breezes and inspiration.
Abundant light transforms the open plan living spaces all year round, from shaded dappled light in summer to an all-day warming glow in winter, which makes this inner city sanctum a cosy retreat in the heart of one of the most coveted and convenient pockets of Darlinghurst.
– Light filled split level apartment with leafy vistas and 2 balconies
– Open plan living / dining / kitchen with good sized balcony and timber floors
– Stainless steel kitchen with gas cooktop, double door pantry and oodles of drawer storage
– Two bedrooms, master with WIR, ensuite & balcony, all with carpet & blockout blinds
– Two bathrooms, vanity storage, ensuite with bath
– Internal laundry, security intercom, plentiful storage throughout
– Lift access to secure car space in well run building with on-site building manager
– Great investment opportunity or a blank canvas for creativity
– Centrally located – only a stroll to local cafes, vibrant bars and restaurants
– Walking distance to Paddington, Darlinghurst, Potts Point, Rushcutters Bay and transport
Water Rates: $150.22pq
Council Rates: $242.85pq
Strata Levies: $1,684.32pq
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces