Tucked privately behind the nearby hustle bustle, yet only moments to the convenience of a vibrant cosmopolitan lifestyle hub is this whole floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom abode. Situated at the top of a boutique block of just 5, there is space aplenty for easy, tranquil living with a leafy, peaceful outlook and private balcony.
Featuring a lovely east / west aspect capturing both morning and afternoon sun, and no common walls, this relaxed apartment is ripe for transformation to deliver a desirable contemporary lifestyle. Be it as a first home, investment or city bolt hole, the location, size and vistas make this apartment a prized asset.
Perfectly positioned between Potts Point, Darlinghurst, Rushcutters Bay and Edgecliff provides endless options for all all amenities including cafes, dining, shopping, entertainment, schools, transport and parks.
– Whole floor apartment in boutique block of just 5
– No common walls; private leafy outlook & city glimpses
– Lovely east / west aspect captures both morning & afternoon sun
– 2 good sized bedrooms w built ins & wide windows attracting light & views
– Large ensuite bathroom off master bedroom
– Spacious main bathroom w full bath & seperate shower
– Private balcony overlooks leafy street & cul de sac location
– Open plan lounge / dining area w brick feature wall
– Light filled kitchen with beautiful neighbourhood vistas
– Indoor laundry; high ceilings; well maintained block
– Ripe for renovation; suits first home / city bolt hole / investment
– Positioned between Potts Point, Rushcutters Bay, Darlinghurst & Edgecliff
– Moments to an array of amenities such as cafes, dining, shopping, schools, transport & parks
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Rooms