A breezy stroll to cafés and minutes to the sands of Bondi, this deluxe 3-bedroom Art Deco apartment boasts a house-like layout and features a full cross-building configuration with expansive light-filled interiors and delightful Deco lines. Positioned in a revamped block of 7 apartments, it offers perfect access to Bondi’s famed lifestyle combined with renovated modern appointments, all adding up to a fantastic residence complete with lock up garage.
Set on the first floor and having undergone a curated renovation to form a superb home, the living/dining area is a magnificent space with bright leafy outlook and polished floorboards, while the kitchen is a lavish zone with Smeg cooking, stone benches, and discreet laundry, facing north and full of sun. With no common walls and high ceilings throughout, the master bedroom is a lovely bright space with b/ins and green aspect, with the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms very quiet, featuring sweet northerly viewpoint. The bathroom meanwhile is a delightful Deco-influenced space, with separate WC a modern factor.
Immaculately presented, the new owner is sure to enjoy this wonderfully quiet home, its tree-framed aspect and cross-building setting giving a lovely sense of space and airflow. With the sand and surf of Bondi Beach just minutes away, this really is one of the most complete Bondi apartment packages you’ll see. A must-see for those looking for perfect Bondi living, this security block apartment offers a great alternative to semi living, within minutes of all amenities.
– Gorgeous 3-bed Art Deco haven, prime Bondi Beach locale
– Beautifully appointed curated space feat. immaculate styling
– Generous main bedroom w b/ins, bright 2nd + 3rd bed w b/ins
– Spacious living area, lovely adjoining dining, fine leafy outlook
– Luxe kitchen, Smeg cooking, stone benches, Bosch d/washer
– Charming Deco-style bathroom, full bath, handy separate WC
– Discreet laundry, timber floors, bedroom fans, cross ventilation
– Lock up garage, cross-building setting, no common walls
– Updated security building w common area residents’ garden
– Just minutes to beach, buzzing cafes, bars, shopping, transport
Water Rates: $157.31 pq
Council Rates: $339.10 pq
Strata Levies: $1,500.00 pq
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces