Sunlit living and a gorgeous Bondi Beach ambience are on offer at this spacious 2-bedroom private apartment with a radiant N-facing outlook and glimpses of the surf at Australia’s most famous beach. Complete with spacious secure under cover parking, it is an ideal home on a sought-after street, highlighted by generous interiors and sun-washed balcony, all just an easy walk to buzzing cafes and the beach itself.
Set in an elevated 1st floor position, it showcases the best of Bondi with a luminous living/dining/kitchen area flowing effortlessly to the balcony, great for relaxed dining. With timber floors and bright vibes throughout, a large kitchen features Miele cooking, stone benches, and large breakfast bar, while the 2 bedrooms are serene spaces with b/ins, the 2nd with N-facing aspect. The bathroom meanwhile is a charming space, with a handy part-shared laundry right near the apartment’s entry.
Immaculately presented and full of sun, this fantastic home awaits those seeking breezy near-beach living. Fancy quick swim or a surf before work? Maybe a coffee from a cool local café, or a bite to eat at one of Bondi’s famed eateries? It’s all on a platter at this excellent apartment. A terrific beachside home or savvy investment opportunity, it awaits the savvy new owner.
– Fantastic 2-bedapartment with fine N-facing views
– Spacious living/dining flows to gorgeous balcony
– Balcony bathed in sun, leafy district and surf views
– 2 bedrooms, full of natural light, both with b/in robes
– Huge kitchen, stone benches, breakfast bench, d/washer
– Stylish modern bathroom, convenient access to laundry
– Light floorboards throughout, in immaculate condition
– Ultra-handy ground level parking, fine beachside pad
– Just a quick stroll to beach, cafes, Bondi Rd amenities
– Brilliant chance opportunity in prized Bondi location
Water Rates: $157.31 pq
Council Rates: $318.60 pq
Strata Levies: $692.45 pq
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces