Available to Inspect by Private Appointment
Phone Joss Reid 0414 662 391 to book an inspection
Stunningly renovated and bathed in sun, this remarkable 2-bed apartment is a Bondi classic, set in a prized position overlooking the sand and surf of Australia’s most famous beach and just steps to cafes. Radiating a distinctive modern charm blended with a true “Bondi” sense of beachside style, it is a home to fall in love with, completely revamped with high-end design and finishes and featuring a sun-drenched balcony that embraces the panoramic vista.
Set in an Art Deco block of 4, it offers the best of Bondi on a platter, immaculately curated to present an abode of masterful appeal. The wide living/dining/kitchen, with engineered European oak floorboards, built-in credenza and sunny N aspect, flows directly to the balcony, forming a gorgeous cohesive space with incredible views. The superb kitchen is highlighted by a feature Smeraldo marble splashback, caesarstone benchtop and Smeg gas cooking/dishwasher, while the 2 bedrooms are peaceful zones, the main with walk-in robe/study and the 2nd with b/ins.
The designer bathroom is a fantastic space, whilst internal laundry plus on-title storage room/laundry are handy inclusions. An apartment of rare quality, this radiant oasis is unmissable for those seeking relaxed luxury living in this enviable part of Bondi. A stroll to the sand and minutes from shops, cafés, and transport, it is in faultless new condition and infused with a captivating coastal ambience. Peaceful, private, and perfect, this outstanding haven is ready for the new owner to move straight in.
– Exquisite 2-bed haven, remarkable Bondi Beach views
– N-facing, bathed in sun, fantastic beach-view balcony
– Completely freshly renovated, awesome modern home
– Deluxe open plan living/dining/kitchen flows to balcony
– Main bedroom w walk-in robe/study, quiet 2nd w b/ins
– Gas kitchen with Smeg cooking, luxury marble splashback
– Sweet bathroom w chic tiling, terrazzo floors, u/floor heating
– Engineered Euro oak floors, high ceilings, quiet ambience
– Aeratron fans, Zetr p/points, soft-close cabinets, Parisi WC
– 300m to beach, mins to cafes, brilliant Bondi opportunity
In Conjunction with Ian Wallace, Richardson & Wrench Bondi Beach 0416 251 073
Water Rates: $157.31 pq
Council Rates: $389.60 pq
Strata Levies: $1,656.25 pq
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Rooms