Available to Inspect by Private Appointment
A beachside haven of charm and style, this superb 2-bedroom apartment offers beautiful living minutes from the sands of Bondi and featuring a N-facing balcony with views across the beach to the Ben Buckler peninsula. Set in the Art Deco “Brooklyn Court”, this gorgeous home is a Bondi gem with spacious interiors framed by high ceilings and light-coloured floorboards to present a fantastic coastal abode.
An expansive living area flows to a sunny dining room which in turn opens to the balcony, superb for relaxed dining as the beach panorama plays out below. The main bedroom is a generous space with sunroom featuring extensive b/in robes, great for use as an office/study, with the 2nd bedroom serene and lovely.
With modern gas kitchen, sweet bathroom, on-title laundry room and set in a in a boutique block of 4, this very special apartment is one to savour, capturing the very essence of “Bondi” in its charm and grace. Steps to Bondi’s famous cafes, an easy walk to the beach, and a quick trip to Bondi Junction, it stands as a wonderful lifestyle apartment in a prime location.
– Charming Art Deco 2-bedroom apartment, mins to beach
– Sunny + spacious, flowing interiors, in impeccable condition
– Expansive living/dining areas open to N-facing balcony
– Balcony w serene vista across beach as far as Ben Buckler
– Large main bed w b/ins, sunroom/study, serene 2nd bed
– Sweet bathroom w full bath, chic tiling, and shower screen
– Mod kitchen, Smeg cooking, Miele d/washer, stone benches
– Superbly elevated position, array of retained Deco touches
– High ceilings, floorboards, plantation shutters throughout
– Boutique block, on-title laundry, large common area yard
– Easy walk to the beach, mins to cafes, bars, eateries, shops
– Prime opportunity in highly sought-after Bondi Beach locale
In Conjunction with Ian Wallace
Water Rates: $157.31pq
Council Rates: $389.67pq
Strata Levies: $1656.25pq
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Rooms