A stroll to cafés and minutes to the sands of Bondi, this deluxe apartment boasts a semi-like layout and features 2 outdoor areas, including a sun-washed terrace providing fabulous indoor/outdoor living. Positioned in a block of 12 apartments, it offers perfect access to celebrated local lifestyle highlights combined with renovated modern interiors, all adding up to a fantastic residence complete with LUG.
Set on the ground floor, the main bedroom has b/ins, en-suite, and bright outlook, with the 2nd also featuring b/ins and tranquil ambience. The living room is a fine space opening to the sun-bathed terrace plus a sheltered 2nd terrace, with the vast kitchen showcasing lavish Hamptons styling. The main bathroom meanwhile features bath and separate shower, with a full laundry a modern convenience.
Impeccably presented, the new owner can soak up the sun on the perfect rear terrace, a great place for relaxed dining, whilst being secure in the knowledge the beach is just minutes away if they feel like a refreshing swim or surf. A must-see for those looking for high-end Bondi living, this security block apartment offers a great alternative to semi living with easy LUG parking and within minutes of all amenities.
– Spacious sun-filled 2-bedroom sanctuary in prime Bondi location
– Beautifully appointed, boasting a sleek contemporary renovation
– Generous main bedroom w b/ins + en-suite, large 2nd bed w b/ins
– Sun-bathed living area opens out to N-facing deck + side terrace
– Deluxe kitchen w Hamptons styling, wooden benches, d/washer
– Luxury main bathroom, stylish freestanding bath, separate shower
– Full int. laundry, prime timber floors throughout, living room A/C
– Lock-up garage, ground floor NE corner setting, flowing layout
– Security building, lovely prominent Norfolk Island Pine at entry
– Stroll to beach, array of local cafes, shopping, transport options
Water Rates: $150.22pq
Council Rates: $312.35pq
Strata Levies: $1,440.00pq
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces