A relaxed beachside lifestyle comes easy with this elevated 2-bed apartment featuring great views and two balconies, just a few minutes’ walk from the sands of Bondi. Set on a NW corner on the 5th floor of a well-kept building, it features an uninterrupted vista that stretches from North Bondi, across to the harbour and Bellevue Hill, with private lock-up garage.
Bathed in sun, a good-sized living area opens to an wide balcony, great for afternoon BBQs and casual dining. The main bedroom has b/in robes and private balcony, with lovely northerly views, while the 2nd bedroom also has great views. The kitchen is a generous space with adjoining internal laundry/pantry, while the large bathroom is in good condition, with separate WC.
With LUG, lift access and security intercom, this apartment is an excellent near-beach pad. An easy walk to the vibrant cafes of Glenayr Ave and Hall St, it is a perfect base from which to enjoy the very best of Bondi, with nice scope of a bespoke revamp to personal taste (STCA) to create a lovely contemporary coastal haven.
– Sun-washed 2-bed apartment in elevated Bondi Beach position
– Generous living area opens to sunny balcony, great for dining
– Good-sized main bedroom with b/in robes, N-facing balcony
– Quiet 2nd bedroom, great views district views towards harbour
– Kitchen w adjoining pantry/laundry, bathroom w separate WC
– In good condition with scope for a contemporary revamp (STCA)
– Easy access to LUG, 5th floor position, level lift access, very quiet
– Brilliant central position, a breezy 5 mins walk to Bondi Beach
– Glenayr Ave and Hall St cafes, bars, and shopping in easy reach
– Enticing opportunity for both investors and owner-occupiers alike
Water Rates: $150.22pq
Council Rates: $312.35pq
Strata Levies: $1,163.05pq
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces